Friday, November 13, 2009

Hunt & Gather Book Coming Soon!

Oh, I'm so excited. Tina Ziegler (manager of the London Miles Gallery and director of this project), sent me the cover image for Hunt & Gather. It will be released internationally in February (2010)... wow... I just said twenty-ten... how future-y. (Too much coffee sorry). I hope this interests you to buy it when it comes out. Now that work is older though, I must have submitted it last winter. Exposure is exposure...
Find my pieces!


The site is undergoing a makeover, but here is the blog: http://www.huntandgatherart.com/ Has lots of great art posts, take a look.

--

I'm working on too may things at once. New work soon. How long have I been awake? How mangy Burroughs have I been in and back these past two days? Have I eaten?! Yeah... this is when I do my best work... as long as I don't pass out... or run out of cigarettes and coffee.

I took that stupid banner down. I added a picture of myself. Is that unprofessional? I really need some guidance, I feel like such an idiot and that I'm doing everything wrong. Mostly with everything that doesn't involve me drawing or painting, but dealing with others and representing myself.
I'll figure it out eventually. People skills were never my strong suit. If anyone would like to throw some advice at me, I'm open.