Thursday, December 9, 2010

646 484 0983

I lost my phone. I think I left it in a cab or something. All my materials have my old number (business cards, press packet). So I'm just posting it here incase someone is looking to get a hold of me, about my artwork from the shows. 
I wonder if I should spend the night writing the new numbers on the thousands of incorrect cards I have :|

646 484 0983

I'm happy to have a city number. Maybe now people will stop asking me why I had an 845 number and lived in Manhattan. Pssst... mobile phone. 

The opening in Chelsea is tonight at 5 pm. Here is a peek of the walls. Hans Wolf took these pictures after we set up. 
I ended up using less than half of my work and doing more work than I needed. However, the edit makes this body look very strong. We'll see how it goes.









My silk screens are available through The Marketplace Gallery until January 1st. 
Call 971 207 8937 or e-mail themarketplacegalleryny@gmail.com
Super sale. $50 each for 4+ color and large silk screens. $180 for a set of 4. $30 and under for single color.



Egg Hunt
This piece placed and won in The Society of Illustrator's Student Competition in 2008.


Garden

Green Dress
Also available without the green as Fallen Bird

Oatmeal Streaks


Open (flawed) 

Spoil (flawed)

Beauty (flawed)

No (flawed)

These are not the silk screens, these are the digital images that were preparation for them. Same artwork, different execution. My camera has broken, my apologies. Just so you can see them. If you are interested you'll want to see the actual prints, contact info above. 
These two series are from around 2008.



Flawed: Silk screens that have minor errors, smudges or misprints. If you are interested in prints that are not flawed, please contact me. They are priced $200 each.




I've updated my website, though I have to again to fix my number. If you keep up with my blog, it's nothing new. But check it out anyway.