Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Drawing

In the spring I am participating in a themed group show at Modern Eden. I'm really excited about it. This is one drawing for half of a diptych. The theme is fairy tales. You can't tell which it is now, you'll have to wait for the second piece.




I'm a little behind though. Both my drawings should be done and I should be painting by now. Not that I can't finish it in time, I usually finish things last minute, but I want to take my time and try to make a masterful piece for once.

One of my goals this year is to produce and finish more (personal/show) work.

The online store isn't up yet. I haven't worked on it much. I'm overloaded with commissions, upcoming shows, the sick urge to do my own additional work on top of it, and various things I can't mention.

Expect more work soon. Take care.