Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bleak March

Saturday March 19th, Annihilvs Power Electronix & Cupcakegoth present Bleak March at The Acheron in Brooklyn. 57 Waterbury Street @ 8 PM


http://bleaknewyork.blogspot.com/

I'll have some of my paintings displayed for the show, along with prints and goodies for sale. 


There is an outdoor gallery in the process around Waterbury Street. I will be painting a mural when the weather gets warmer. I'm working on a new body of work, different theme. These projects aren't related. It's also the same area from The Rabbit Room. It's an corner in Bushwick full warehouses, artists and musicians. There always seems to be shows going on, bands practicing, people creating. 


The Contrast Art Show at 320 studios will be having another installment, planned for March 25 & 26. I did some posters. The posters aren't finalized. So, update on that later.