Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Slowly

Has it really been a month since I last posted? Life has been crazy. The holidays have passed now and I'm ready to kick it into high gear. I've not nearly done enough (finished) work. But I've been working on a top secret project, beginning stages of new freelance projects, keeping up my sketch books, and these two pieces between everything going on.
Also, the Calendar project is now up and running. Download the January wallpaper for your computer desktop and iphone. You'll have to wait until April to download mine. Design Collector Calendar 2010

Here is an update on the small wood panel oil painting. I sat and stared at it for a few weeks before I dropped any pigment on top. I was ready to trash it for non artistic reasons but figured I'd just work through it and make changes to the content as I go. It's already shifted a lot from what I originally wanted for this. Bad photo...





This is a drawing from one of my sketchbooks I decided to paint (digitally). It's more of a study, and won't end up in my portfolio. Subconscious portrait.