Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Forest Fight for Toundra

Thanks for the crits on the last post guys, its helpful!

These are the lines for the CD cover/inside for the band Toundra. http://www.myspace.com/toundraband
They really liked my lust hate love piece so this is sort of like that, but sort of more messed up and reminiscent of that illustrator (forgot (her?) name), where she traces little girls from magazines, makes them nude and makes very incredible illustrations with them. Though I'm sure anything with naked children running around in a not so cute manor would reference her. I was specifically asked to draw children fighting and killing each other in a forest with wolf and owl masks. Definatly up my ally, but i don't know, this still feels like a little too much for me. Can't wait to color, but I have to do lame homework now D: