Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New York Observer

I'm not feeling well at all, but then I woke up to the e-mail telling me my illustration is going to be in the New York Observer. My first editorial piece published. Now I have galleries, children's books, and this.

Here is the illustration. I don't like it that much, just because I didn't find much interest with the book review. It is a memoir of a wife who is dealing with her once brilliant husband's decreasing physical and mental capability. Its printing 4x6 which explains the not much detail.



Also here is new sketches for my children's book.



Here is another finished spread of my client's book. I really like this page. It needs some revisions. I have a bunch of these done. I really want to show them, but meh... don't want to spoil it.