Saturday, May 8, 2010

CGLart store

Presenting the launch of my online store with Artsprojekt on Zazzle.com.


I started with some posters and postcards of my favorite work. Then designed some products specifically for the store that looked best. Obviously spot illustrations work better for a majority of the products, so some of my older, but favorite work is included. I couldn't pass up designing some shoes either.
If you have any requests... meaning you will purchase the product, I'll list it in the store. Suggestions are always welcome too. Some work that isn't my favorite happens to be viewer's favorites. Such as the Old Ocean piece and Puzzle girl. Concept wise, yes, but technically, I did them in school rushed while taking 18 credits of crazy Pratt classes. Maybe I'll recycle the concepts into better executed pieces in the future, that seems to work really well for me when I'm uninspired... reinventing past ideas with new perspective.

Some of the products I have for sale:




A Square Poster of 95% is featured in Dirty Dozen. Every week 12 products from the sickest artists and brands are featured on ARTSPROJEKT